Strategy to crack IBPS PO and RRB PO Interview 2016-17.IBPS PO Mains exam has been conducted successfully and now the next phase of the selection process is interview process. All those candidates who will qualify interview will be selected next on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview. the weightage of the selection will be 80:20 where 80% will be contributed by the written exam and 20% will be contributed by the personal interview process. Candidates who are going to appear in the interview should know what to prepare and how they can perform better at the interview process. Their performance in interview will mark their selection process. The marks of interview will be 20 marks and candidates should try to perform well before the panel. Here are some of the tips which candidates need to know for the interview process of IBPS PO.
IBPS PO Mains exam- how to score well
Candidates need not any coaching for the interview process. However if they feel like attending some coaching they can do so. I recommend that coaching is not required and candidates can prepare for interview by their won. During their preparation for interview process, focus on the below preparation tips and topics
- You can make a resume which may or may not be asked for. But if you make it you come to know the details about yourself including your weak and strong points etc and your skill sets
- Read daily news paper like The Hindu or The Indian express. It will help you to keep updated of the latest events
- Latest news will be asked in the exam generally for past 2-3 days and candidates should focus on all current news related to banking, RBI, government schemes related to banking reforms etc
- Prepare your bio data. Questions will be asked from your personal and educational qualification. Prepare the common questions of your family and also that of your education.
- If you have passed simple graduation from Arts, prepare the subjects at your graduation. Of you are engineering graduate from computer science, expect the questions from the Computer/ IT background
- Have through knwo3dge of banking terms and concepts and it will be asked and candidates should know the details
- Try to co relate banking and economic issues. They are closely related to each other. The effect on banking sector may affect the whole economy and vice versa. If you can relate this and answer questions based on this you can outperform others in banking as it is what the interviewer is looking in you
- Try to get updated of all the hot topics currently prevailing in the country
Some important and basic tips for interview:
- Always greet all the interviewing members either collectively or individually
- Always wear formal during the interview process. Candidates should avoid Jeans and jaquet etc. They should wear shirt paint and coat if possible
- Girls should wear saree or Salwar. They can also wear formals like Shirt and trousers etc
- Never argue with any interviewing member. This gives a bad impression of your personality
- Put forward your strong points and accept your weak points whenever you are asked to do so
- Listen to the question properly and after this reply to the question
- Be clam and composed during the interview process. This is very important
Some more tips for IBPS PO interview:
Before appearing for the interview process, candidates must go through all the subjects and course which they have studied at their graduation or its equivalent course and it will surely help them during the interview process. Candidates should not ignore the course material as questions are always expected from this.
Good luck to all the aspirants appearing for interview