SBI Officers recruitment 2017 (Contract basis).State bank of India is one of the largest banking sector in the country and currently it is hiring candidates for various posts on contractual basis. All those candidates who wish to apply and work with SBI can now visit the official website and they can apply for the SBI specialist officer posts 2017. Here the details of the jobs are given and candidates can seek the information they wish to know and after that they can apply. They can apply only through the online mode and there is no other mode to apply for the posts. Candidate who will qualify the test/ interview will be hired by the banks and they have to work on various projects of the banks. Currently the state bank has relied on various projects related to various streams and now it is hiring eligible professional for accomplishment of the tasks.
SBI specialist officer recruitment 2017 detail
State bank is hiring specialist officers in various cadres and here is the detail. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for the posts.
- Customer Relationship Executive : 65 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) : 15 Posts
- Relationship Manager : 120 Posts Investment Counselor : 25 Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Manager : 21 Posts
- Central Research Team : 04 Posts
- Sales Head : 01 Post
- Products, Investments & Research Head : 01 Post
- Operations Head : 01 Post
- Manager (Business Development) : 01
- Post Manager (Business Process) : 01 Post
- Total : 255 Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts can now visit the official website to check detailed eligibility criteria/ experience if any and after that they can apply for the posts.
Imp dates to remember:
- Online Registration starts from : 24th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Registrations & Payment of Fees : 10th April 2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai : 13th April 2017
How to apply online for SBI SO (Contract) 2017
- Visit the official website and search for the online mode to apply
- Fill up the application form and pay the application fee and take a print of filled in application