Bankers Adda SBI PO Recruitment 2016 online Application form notification released on May 3rd 2016 and last date of apply online is 24th May 2016.State bank of India is going to soon invite applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Probationary officers and now candidates in large numbers are going to apply for the post. Here are some of the details which candidates need to know and all those candidates who have been looking for the SBI vacancy should visit the official website of state bank of India and all the updates will be uploaded there. State bank of India is the largest lender and having the largest asset among all the banks. It has its branches across length and breadth of the country and candidates who have been appearing in the examination will need to fill up SBI PO online application form which will be available on the official website soon. All those candidates who will pass the written exam will next be called for the mains examination which will be followed by the group discussion and personal interview process. Personal interview process will be the last phase and all those candidates who are going to appear n the examination should qualify all the tests/ parts in the examination. below are some important details.
SBI PO 2016 recruitment and application form Details
Candidates are going to apply in large numbers and all those who have been preparing for the examination will have to fill up online application. There is no other mode to fill up the application. Below are some eligibility details candidates should know before applying.
All those who are under the age of 30 years for general category bare eligible to apply for the post. For all those who belong to the reserved category, you will be given exemption in upper age limit as per the category of the candidates.
Candidates who are graduate from any stream from any recognized university/ its equivalent are eligible to apply for the post.
SBI PO 2016 Exam Tentative Schedule:
- Online registration of application by candidates – 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges – 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination – 14-06-2016 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary – 18-07-2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam – 21-07-2016 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main – 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Result – Main – 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview – 22nd August 2016
- Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview – 1st September 2016
- Declaration of Final Result – 30th September 2016
To apply online for SBI recruitment 2016, visit the official website www.sbi.co.in and search for the notification and read the details. apply through online website and pay the application fee. Take a print and save it.
SBI PO Selection Procedure 2016-17
The selection process of SBI PO from last year consists of 3 phases which are
- Phase I: Prelims
- Phase II: Mains
- Phase III: Group Discussion and Interview