SBI PO 2016 personal interview preparation tips. sbi po group discussion experience and topics .State bank of India has currently declared the result for the PO Mains and a lot of candidates who have appeared in the examination have been searching for the interview preparing tips. In state bank of India the group discussing will be carried out at first and after this the candidates will be able to attend the interview process.
Candidates who will perform well in the GD and interview both will be able to pass the SBI PO recruitment process and they will be issued the joining letters which will be sent to their email addresses. Candidates who have been selected for the interview process can download the tips which has been given below to perform well in the interview process. There will be a penal of 6 people to judge your preference in the interviews. Candidates should be confident while answering all the questions.
SBI PO interview preparation 2016 details
Candidates who want to appear for the interview will need to prepare well for this. They have to study their main subject of the graduation. Questions are generally asked form this section. Also they have to prepare their back ground details etc which are often asked in the interview. Candidates should be well prepared with the most of the common interest topics which he/ she may be able to speak during the group discussion process.
Candidates will need to dress up neatly and they have to appear for the interview on time. They have to bring all the documents in original for the verification purpose. after this they will be called for the interview process. Candidates will need to be confident in the interviews and reply the questions in good manner. they must sit straight and answer the questions while having the eye contact with the interviewers.
tips to prepare for SBI PO interview
- be confident while answering all the questions
- Prepare your background details. main subject of your graduation/ post graduation etc
- Prepare banking terms and terminologies which are asked in the examination.
Tips for Group discussion in SBI PO 2016
State bank of India has been conducting Group discussion to select the candidates for interviews. Generally group discussion will carry 20 marks and interview will carry 30 amrks. A total of 50 marks will be given combinely for the GD and interview and these marks will be added to prepare the final merit list and so this is very important and cannot be ignored. Candidates who have passed their SBI PO Mains exam under the category cutoff published by SBI can now download their admit card for GD.
Group discussion is only conducted by state bank of Idnia and other public sector banks conduct interviews. Group discussions are a way to eliminate more number of candidates frequently and making it easier for selectors to choose among the available candidates for interviews then. But Group discussion always do not help to find the best candidates and this is not considered a proper method of selection by many as it has known discrepancies.
SBI PO Group discussion tips
As candidates have to appear in GD as a part of selection process they should prepare them selves for this first. They can follow these tips to better their erfoermence during GD.
- If you get the opportunity to speak fuirst, always speak first and never mind this
- First check your topic of Grpup discussion well. Make proper notes with a paper which wil be provided to you. After this speak those points whn your turn comes
- Be calm and patience while you are appearing for the GD
- Maintain your body langiage: Grpup discussion is a way of expression and so body language always have some marks. Candidates should focus on correct body language and they should use their hands to explain which emphasis
- Don not repeat any point, If you have spoken a point earlier. If you are given two options for GD and choose carefully the one which you know first
- Prepare GD topics from current economic topics, news updates etc
Topics for GD
- Is consumer a real King in India?
- Cleanliness is the fundamental responsibility of every citizen
- One Rank One Pension–Merits and Demerits
- Are Indians lagging in sports?
- Gold Monetisation Scheme
- Need for Improvement of Education System in our Country
- India’s performance in Rio Olympics
- Should Pellet Guns be banned?