Reference books to prepare for IBPS PO/ Clerk RRB Exams study materials .IBPS PO/ Clerk examination is conducted each year and a lot of candidates appear for the examination. Here are some of the reference books which candidates can follow for the preparation. There are 5 sections in the exam and reference books for each of the 5 sections in the exam are required. It is important to pass in each section as there is sectional cutoff in the exam and candidates cannot leave any section. All the sections are important and therefore candidates should pass each section first with minimum cutoff and after that they should try to qualify the overall cutoff of the exam.
Reference books for IBPS Exams
Here the list of reference books have been given for the preparation. This is very important and candidates should buy these books. It is not required for all the aspirants to buy all type of books and if you are good enough in any of the section then only practice book is enough. For preparing that section which seems tough to the candidates and where they are weak, candidates are required to learn the concepts and they should start from the beginning/ or base level. For this they require the books to cover the fundamentals and the concepts which are vital for the preparation.
List of books for preparation of IBPS PO/ Clerk
As the pattern of PO and clerk are the same, candidates can buy common books especially that for PO and this way they can prepare for clerk exam as well.
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – By R. S.Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal – By BSSijwali, InduSijwal
- Analytical Reasoning (For Banking exam) – By M. K. Pandey
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning For CAT & Other Management
- Objective General English – By S P Bakshi
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations – By Hari Mohan
- Prasad , Uma Rani Sinha
- High School English Grammar & Composition – ByWren& Martin
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – By AbhijitGuha
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths – By M. Tyra
- Marketing Aptitude & Knowledge 2000+Objective Questions – By KiranPrakashan
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy 2610 + Objective Question
- OBJECTIVE BANKING AND ECONOMIC AWARENESS- By BSC publication
- Banking And Financial Awareness for IBPS Bank PO/SO/MT, IBPSClerk, RRBs Office Assistant & Officer Rbi, SBI PO & Clerk- By KiranPrakashan