NICL AO- books to prepare for the exam prelim and mains 2017-18. NICL had earlier released notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of AO in the company and a lot of candidates had applied for the post. Now the next phase of the examination is the prelim written phase. A lot of candidates do not know how to prepare for the NICL AO exam generally those appearing for the first time are deprived of it and they do not understand what books to follow for the preparation of insurance examinations in India. Soon applicants can download nicl ao admit card 2017 Candidates should know that the insurance exam is same as that of IBPS PO examination at the initial phases. In the mains exam there may be a few questions which can be asked from the insurance section and basics of general insurance but that may limit to 4-5 questions only and all other type of questions including all other sections will be same like that of IBPS PO.
Books to follow for NICL AO examination 2017
Here are some list of the books which candidates can refer for their preparation of prelim and mains examination.
The pattern and syllabus of the exam remains same like that of IBPS PO and candidates can search more details from the official notification where the details are available.
Below are the books to refer for NICL AO exam
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning book by RS Agarwal if you buy through this link
- Word Power Made Easy book by Norman Lewis if you buy through this link
- Lucent GK book by Dr Binary karn if you buy through this link
- Quantitative Aptitude Book by RS Agarwal if you buy through this link
- banking Awareness Book by Disha Publication if you buy through this link
- Computer Awareness Book by Arihant Publication if you buy through this link
All these books are easily available on local book stores or available on the e commerce websited from where the candidates can purchase such books.