NIACL AO Mains exam expected cutoff marks 2017.New India assurance company limited has currently issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of AO in the company and a lot of candidates have applied for the post. Now all of them have been searching for the AO mains exam which will be conducted very soon in the month of January. After the exam the interview will be conducted for all those candidates who will pass the written test. The marks obtained by candidates in prelim will not be counted and only the marks obtained by candidates in mains exam and interview will be taken into account for the selection process. Candidates have been looking for the NIACL AO Mains exam cutoff marks which has been given here based on the last year’s cutoff marks. All those who will pass the exam will be called for the interview.
NIACL AO 2017 expected cutoff list for all categories
The exam is soon going to be conducted at various centers across the country. Candidates are looking for the expected cutoff marks which has been given here. The details of the exam are as under:
- Name of the Organization: New India Assurance Company Limited.
- Post Name: Administrative Officers.
- Total Vacancies: 300 posts.
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview.
- NIACL Prelims Exam Date: 17th December 2016.
- Category: NIACL AO Mains Cutoff.
- NIACL Mains Exam Date: 8th January 2017.
- Official Website: newindia.co.in
The cutoff for the exam is very high. A lot of candidates appeared in the prelim and very less number of candidates have been selected for the mains examination. The mains exam will be for 230 marks. Out of which 200 questions will be objective and 30 marks will before the descriptive paper. Candidates have to qualify the overall examination
Expected NIACL AO Mains exam cutoff
- General Category: 135+.
- SC Applicants: 119+.
- ST Candidates: 115+.
- OBC Aspirants: 120+.
How to check NIACL AO mains exam cutoff marks
- Visit the official website mentioned above and search for the cutoff marks
- Download the pdf file and check the details. Take a print