New India Assurance Co. Ltd (NIACL) is based government of India Company dealing in the general insurance business. The company has released notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Assistant in the company and a lot of candidates have applied now. All those who have applied successfully for the posts are now waiting for the NIACL Assistant admit card to appear for the exam. First the New India Assurance admit card 2017 for the prelim exam will be released and all those who will pass the prelim test will be called next for the mains examination. Candidates should qualify prelim in order to appear for the mains examination. Here are some of the news about NIACL Assistant admit card which you need to know and adhere to the rules of the examination. Guidelines for the exam has been given in the back of the admit card.
Tier 1 Written Exam Date : April 22 & 23, 2017 (Tentative)
NIACL Assistant 2017 hall ticket download
New India Assurance Co. Ltd is fully government based company which is recruiting candidates for the posts of Assistant and candidates have applied in large numbers. Admit cards will be available to them very soon now. Candidates who will appeared in the exam should follow some of the guidelines for appearing to the test else their candidature will be cancelled automatically. Below are the guidelines
1. Read all the guidelines printed on the back of the admit cards
2. Do not bring any electronic device/ pager/ mobile phones etc to the premises of exam center. The use of these items are strictly banned
3. Reach the center at least 1 hour earlier than the commencement of the examination. There will be formalities like Biometric and attendance etc
4. Bring one valid ID card along with the admit card to appear for the examination. Without this candidates will not be allowed to enter the center.
How to download NIACL Assistant call letters 2017
Candidates will be intimated regarding availability of admit card at their registered numbers.
1. Visit the official website and enter your registration number and DOB and click on that
2. View the admit card and take a print source Code.