Indian bank PO recruitment 2017 apply online. Indian bank is one of the major public sector banks under the government of India. It is a south India based PSB which has currently released notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of PO through PGDB course and all those candidates who have been looking for the recruitment process can now visit the official website of Indian bank and they can apply through the online mode. There is no other medium to get registered for the post. Before applying, candidates need to know the recruitment process eligibility criteria which is mentioned in the notification and the same is available at the official website. Candidates willing to download it can now visit the official website and they can learn the details. Here are the important details of recruitment which candidates need to know
Indian bank PO PGDB recruitment 2017
- Name of the bank: Indian bank
- Name of the post: PO
- Number of vacancy: 324 posts
The vacancy has been bifurcated as per the category and candidates will be able to apply under their category.
All those candidates who have passed their graduation or its equivalent educational qualification from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the post.
Candidates should check the age limit for different category. The category wise age relaxation will be given to the candidates
Candidates who will apply successfully for the post will be called for written exam and followed by personal interview process. After this the candidates will be selected for the PGDB course and after the completion of the course the final selection will be made and candidates will be inducted into the bank.
Imp dates to apply for Indian bank recruitment
- Starting date of Online Registration -6th December 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration -22nd December 2016
- Download of Call Letters for Pre Exam Training – after 5th January 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 12th January 2017 to 19th January 2017
- Call Letter Download for Preliminary Exam – after 11th January 2017
- Preliminary Online Examination -22nd January 2017
- Result of Preliminary Online Exam -30th January 2017
- Download of Call Letters for Main Online Exam – 16th February 2017
- Main Online Examination – 28th February 2017