Complete ICC awards list for bank exam 2015.Here are some of the important details about the ICC awards which the candidates need to know. In the banking examination, the award and sports related news are often asked in the examination and candidates need to focus on the news related to this. Here are some of the details which the candidates need to know for the ICC awards. Currently ICC awards have been declared and it is very prestigious in the world of cricket. Cricket is one of the popular games in the world today and candidates need to learn the details which have been given below.
ICC awards 2015 Winners list ( General Awareness )
Questions from this section are likely to be asked in the upcoming bank clerk exam. IBPS exam is going to be conducted at various centers across the country in the month of January 2016 and candidates should prepare hard for the written test. Marks scored by them in the prelim test will not be considered and this is for the qualifying nature only. Candidates will be able to learn the details below which will be useful for them during the examination.
ICC awards list details
- ICC Cricketer of the Year 2015 (Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy) : Steven Smith
- ICC Test Cricketer of the Year 2015 : Steven Smith
- ICC One Day International Cricketer : AB de Villiers
- ICC Umpire f the Year 2015 : Richard Kettleborough
- ICC Women’s One Day International Cricketer : Meg Lanning
- ICC Women’s Twenty20 International Cricketer : Stafanie Taylor
- ICC T20I Performance of the year award : Faf du Plessis (for his 56-ball 119 against the West Indies)
- ICC Emerging Cricketer : Josh Hazlewood
- ICC Associate and Affiliate Cricketer : Khurram Khan
- ICC Spirit of Cricket Award : Brendon McCullum