IBPS SO Marketing officer scale 1 syllabus 2018 exam pattern eligibility pattern of examination. IBPS has currently issued the notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of marketing officers in various public sector banks and a lot of candidates have applied for the posts. Now all of them have been searching for the strategy to prepare for the examination and what is the pattern of the examination. All those candidates who are going to appear in the exam should understand the examination pattern and syllabus which is available at the official website. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should prepare well for the examination and here are some of the details of the exam pattern and syllabus which has been given here and candidates should know this.
IBPS SO Marketing officer syllabus 2018
The number of vacancy is less as compared to the last year’s and candidates who are going to appear should prepare well for the examination and they have to pass the test. Candidates should know the eligibility criteria and if they are eligible they should start preparing for the examination. IBPS SO notification has been released and candidates are applying in large numbers.
IBPS SO Marketing officer eligibility criteria
IBPS marketing officer recruitment is going to be started soon and all those candidates who are searching for the exam pattern have landed at the right place. First you should know the eligibility criteria which has been given here.
Full time Masters in Management Studies ( MMS) in MarketingMaster of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) with specialization in Marketing.
NOTE 1 : In case of dual specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in Marketing. In case of major/ minor specializations, major specialization should be in Marketing. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specializations are not eligible to apply.
Minimum age limit is 20 years and upper age limit is 30 years. A candidate must have been born on or after 02.11.1985 and on/before 01.11.1995.
Pattern of exam
There will be objective type tests which will be conducted on computer. There will be 4 sections in the exam as given below
- Reasoning section for 50 marks
- Math aptitude test for 50 marks
- English section for 20 marks
- Marketing aptitude test for 80 marks
Syllabus for examination:
- Marketing: Brief OverviewConcept, Nature, Scope and Importance of Marketing Meaning, Functions and Importance of Marketing Management Marketing
- Process and Marketing PlanningConsumer/ Buyer BehaviourMarket Segmentation: Importance of Market SegmentationMarketing ResearchProduct Planning and DevelopmentSales Promotion and its ObjectivesBranding, Packaging and LabellingPricing
- Decisions: Pricing, Pricing Decision StrategiesWholesale TradeRetail TradePersonal SellingServices MarketingBank MarketingInsurance Marketing
- Consumer Protection in India: List of Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection Act MarketingOrganization Marketing Program
- Marketing Decision Making Sales Forecasting
- Product Distribution: Definition, Channels of DistributionAdvertisementSales Management Marketing EnvironmentRural Marketing InternationalMarketing Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should understand the syllabus which has been given above and all those candidates want to prepare well for the test should keep learning the details and they have to qualify the exam with good marks else they wont be able to qualify the exam