IBPS Clerk Mains GA questions asked on January 1, 2017.Sunday IBPS had conducted written examination for the post of clerks at various centers across the country. All those candidates who qualified the prelim exam had appeared in the mains examination. The mains exam was comprised 200 questions out of which 40 questions were attributed to the General awareness section. Questions in GA were asked mainly from the Current affairs and a few questions were also asked from the static GK and banking awareness. This time the questions from banking awareness were asked in less number as compared to last year’s. more focus and stress was on the current affairs. Candidates willing to appear in the other examination should prepare questions based on this. It will help them during the examination.
General awareness questions asked in IBPS clerk mains January 1
There were 5 sections in the examination and passing in all the sections were required. The sections were asked as under.
- Current affairs for 40 marks
- Computer awareness for 40 marks
- English section for 40 marks
- Quantitative aptitude for 40 marks
- Reasoning section for 40 marks
Out of this, questions from GA asked on Jan 1 has been given below based on the memory.
- GobindSagar dam – Himachal Pradesh
- kumarakom bird sanctuary – Kerala
- Global citizen fest – Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Hand in Hand exercise between India and China in – Pune.
- Balamuralikrishna related to – Carnatic Music
- Which operates in hourly batches – NEFT
- Bollywood based theme park in – Dubai
- P in EFTPOS stands for – Point
- Commercial Papers are issued by – corporate companies
- Importing 145 M777 lightweight Howitzers for Indian Army from – US
- Rabobank HQ – Utrecht, Netherlands.
- International children prize to which kid from UAE – KehkashanBasu
- Initially shares in RBI owned by – Private shareholders
- Payment bank having 100% equity participation by govt – IPPB
- 207 km bicycle highway in – Uttar Pradesh
- Best performing actor at Asia Pacific Screen Awards– Manoj Vajpayee
- NBFC accept deposits for a maximum period of – 60 Months
- Iromsharmila belongs to which state – Manipur
Candidates should check the questions and prepare according to it.