IBPS agriculture officer preparation tips and previous year papers ,ibps so agriculture field officer books pdf for 2017 exam. IBPS has released notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of agriculture officers in various public sector banks and a lot of candidates had applied for the posts. Now all those candidates who are going to appear in the examination should know some of the details about the examination and it will help candidates to prepare well for the examination. Also candidates who will qualify the written test will be called next for the interview process. According to the notification, there is one single phase written examination which will be followed by the interview. Here are some of the tips to prepare well for the examination and candidates should first understand the pattern of the examination and they can prepare for the exam based on it.
All those candidates should register first for the examination and all those who have passed their agriculture courses can apply for the posts now. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for the next process. IBPS agriculture officer exam will be conducted online at various centers across the country and all those candidates who are going to appear in the exam should know the details.
IBPS Agriculture officers exam pattern and syllabus
Candidates should first know the pattern of the examination which is very important. The pattern of the exam is as under
- English section for 25 marks
- Reasoning test for 50 marks
- Quantitative aptitude test for 50 marks
- Professional knowledge section for 75 marks
Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called next for the PI. The syllabus for the exam is available at the official website and all those candidates going to appear in the exam can check the syllabus. They have to prepare well and as per the latest pattern of examination.
Candidates should know that the exam will consist of the single phase written test and this will be for 200 marks. Written test will be followed by personal interview process. So candidates should try to prepare for the examination and qualify the exam in first phase. The written test will contribute 85% to the selection process and rest 15% will be contributed by the personal interview process.
Tips to prepare for the examination:
Here are some of the tips to prepare for the exam and candidates should follow the details.
- Make and follow a study plan for 10 days.
- Take some quizzes for Agriculture Field Officer and identify your weak areas.Identify 2-3 areas where you can improve and everyday give 1 hour completely to those areas.
- Do topic wise study.Never make the mistake of mixing all the topics.
- Don’t mix all topics. It will only confuse you.
- Finish one topic and then only start the next topic.Take small revision notes from each topic, it will help with last minute revision.
- Do not forget about English, Quant, Reasoning– While focusing on professional knowledge it is natural to lose track of these three sections.
- Well they are important too, as they have sectional cutoffs too.
- Manage your time effectively. Make a daily schedule.
- During the exam read the question carefully and after this attempt questions with accuracy. If you are not sure of any question then you can leave the question to maintain your accuracy in the exam.
Books to refer to IBPS Agriculture officer examination
Candidates can refer to these books to prepare well for the examination. These are given below. Candidates can purchase these books online or they can also buy these books through the offline stores.
- IBPS-CWE Specialist Officer Recruitment Exam- Arihant Publishers.
- KIRAN’S IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICERS AGRICULTURAL FIELD OFFICER CWE SPL – V PRACTICE WORK BOOK – ENGLISH
- You can also read Economic Times to be updated with commodities and various government policies related to agriculture industry.
- Ultimately it is a bank exam. So remember to read about all the banks, NBFCs and SME lenders catering to the agriculture sector.
- Read the policies outlined for agriculture sector in previous year’s budget.
Candidates can prepare well for the agriculture officer examination and they should make a study plan and focus on the topics which have been given here. Candidates who will pass the exam will be called next for the personal interview process. Candidates can prepare well for the examination.