How To Prepare For SBI PO mains exam 2017 and download bankers adda study material ,practice daily quiz of night classes .Prepare for SBI PO mains exam in short time.State bank of India is the largest public sector lender and banking system in India. It has many branches and ATMs located in almost all the cities of the country. Also it has good business outside the country.
How To Crack SBI PO mains exam 2017
Candidates in large numbers have been preparing for the SBI PO Mains examination. They need to qualify the prelim test first to enter the mains examination. it is to be noted that there will be 100 questions in prelim examination and candidates have already appeared for prelim of the year 2017.
Now based on their performance in prelim they will be selected for mains exam and they need to perform well in the mains examination. Some of the tips to crack the mains exam are give below and candidates must check it before they are going to appear in the mains examination. It is also to be noted that the prelim exam is only for the qualifying nature and no marks will be added from this section in the cutoff and only score obtained by candidates in mains exam and interview will be considered for the final cutoff marks.
How to prepare for SBI PO Mains exam 2017
Candidates who will qualify the prelim exam will be called for the mains phase and they will be issued admit card for this. Candidates will need to appear for the written test which is very important and there performance in mains exam will play a very good role in the selection process of the candidates. Candidates with high marks are liable to be ranked higher and get the selection after the final cutoff marks. State bank of India has currently merged all its associate banks and also the Bhartiya Mahila Bank and it has become larger than earlier. Now it will release the vacancy based on the overall posts which will be higher in subsequent vacancies. Candidates will need to perform well in the mains exam and they should understand the details of the exam which has been given as under:
- English language for 50 marks having 50 questions
- Reasoning aptitude for 50 marks having 50 questions
- Math Aptitude test for 50 marks having 50 questions
- General awareness and financial awareness for 50 marks
- Computer awareness for 50 marks
Also there will be descriptive examination which will start soon after the objective test and candidates should prepare well for the descriptive exam also.
For objective test there will be 200 questions and candidates will e given 2 hours of time. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in the objective test for mains exam and candidates will be required to perform well. They have to solve maximum number of questions with accuracy in the examination.
Pattern of descriptive examination:
There will be 2-3 questions from descriptive examination and candidates will be required to pass the exam with good marks. The descriptive test of only those candidates will be evaluated who will pass objective test. The total marks in this test will be 50 and time allowed for this section will be 1 hour. Candidates should know that based on their grammar and English rules error, their marks will be deducted in the examination.
Tips to score well in SBI PO mains exam
- Start with that section in which you are confident. If you are good at computer awareness start the section with this section
- Give proper time for each of the sections as there is sectional cutoff marks for each of the sections will be there. Now in the current examination the time has been allocated for each of the sections by state bank of India. Candidates can choose any of the sections at any time but once they choose one section, there countdown for the time will start for that section and only after the completion of the time period, they will be allowed for the next section.
- Candidates can check the notification of SBI PO and they have to prepare for each section based on this. After they prepare well for the section based on timely manner they can appear for the exam
- They should maintain calm during the examination. This also affects the performance of candidates in the examination
- Candidates will need to maintain both accuracy and speed. Means do more questions and all with accuracy as the cutoff is going higher each year
- Do not spend too much time on any question, if you cannot solve the question in that particular time they can leave that question and head to the next question.
Good luck to all the aspirants