Bank Exam ibps exam 2015 preparation Plan.Proper planning and strategy to pass IBPS exam.IBPS has been conducting the examination for the recruitment of candidates for the IBPS SO, PO and clerk examination and large number of candidates has been applying for the post each year. This is very important to understand the pattern of the examination so that the candidates will be able to score good marks I the examination and they have to improve their speed as the time limit is an obstacle in the banking examination and candidates need to improve their speed for the examination. All those candidates who are going to appear in the next examination will have to keep 2 important things in their mind.
Read here How to prepare for Bank Exams IBPS/SBI Clerk PO SO Notification 2015 Vacancies 2015-16.The first of the planning and the second is the strategy to crack the examination. they should read the reviews of the candidates who have passed the examination and they have to make proper planning for the examination to get through the examination. The cutoff in IBPS examination is going high each year and candidates need to really work hard on passing the examination with the cutoff in their categories to pass the examination. Here are some of the tips to pass the IBPS examination which candidates should follow that.
Proper planning for the success in IBPS
It is very important to note that the candidates should prepare as per the pattern of the examination and they have to understand the patter o the examination first. After this accordingly they have to recognize their weak areas in the examination and they have to work more on those areas. Candidates who will pass the examination will be called for the v=personal interview which is also the important phase of recruitment process and after this they well be called for the final recruitment process. Candidates have to prepare well foe the examination and without the tension and stress.
The tension and stress for anything will tend to decrease your performance in the examination and which preparing for the written examination or the personal interview it is very important that candidates are free and feeling light. They should keep doing the things which give the enjoyment and side by side they can continue their preparing. Proper planning is very important for the examination and planning will depend on your skill and ability for the different sections so you can plan your own strategy for the examination ad after this you will be able to pass the examination.
Strategy to pass the competitive examination
Each examination has different pattern ad syllabus for the examination and it is very important to understand the pattern of the examination and the syllabus which are generally asked in the examination. in the IBPS examination the 5 sections are generally asked and candidates have to prepare according to each section of the examination which are given below.
- General Reasoning and intelligence
- General English language test
- General aptitude and Data Interpretation skill
- General computer awareness test
- General awareness and current affairs
It is important to note that in banking examination candidates have to pass the written examination with the cutoff in their categories which will be both according to the sectional cutoff and the overall cutoff for the examination. all those who will be able to pass the examination with the cutoff set up in their categories will be called for the next phase of the person al interview after which they will need to wait for the final cutoff marks. Candidates who will pass the written examination should try to score good marks in the interview.
Some of the following tips to pass the examination are as under:
- Candidates have to focus the daily news paper and they have to read the news and the news paper or a magazine to keep them updates of all the current affairs events
- Understand your strength and weakened for the various parts and sections of examination and focus more on your weak areas to get through the examination. practice ore the weak sections to get confidence in those sections
- Improve your speed in the examination, you may be able to attempt more number of questions if you increase your speed.
- There are materials available on the internet like the previous year question papers and the study materials, candidates can read the study materials and accordingly they can prepare for the examination,
- Prepare well for the interview process if you qualify the written examination of IBPS.
- Try to solve questions on daily basis and the solve the mock papers for the examination which will help you prepare well for the exams
- Relax and also give time to the things you enjoy in your life and prepare in the calm and relaxed manner
- Manage the time