Interviews are performed to test the complete personality of the candidates and they must learn some of the tips of interview while appearing for any interview be it Banking or IT or for any other job. Candidates are expected to learn the body language which will be seen at the time of interviews. Body language is actually very important aspect of judging the candidates and this has been used since several years. Gestures and Body Language during the interview process can tell about the candidates better than the candidate himself. This articles is very useful for all BE,B.Tech,MBA MCA and other Degree,engineering graduate freshers who want to face interviews to get latest banking jobs and IT Software jobs. It is very important therefore to check your gesture and body language while at the interview and follow some of the tips to impress the interviewers with the proper gestures. Candidates must be confident and look neat and clean. All the candidates are expected to be wear warm smiles at their faces while appearing for the interviews.
Here are some of tips on how candidates should behave during the Banking interviews:
- You should not rub the back of your head or neck. It shows that you do not have enough knowledge about the questions or you are not interested.
- You should not Rub or touch your nose. This is a symbol which tells that you are hiding something and you are not answering the questions with full truthfulness.
- You must not Lean your body towards the door. Just sit straight with your neck up and facing towards the interviewers.
- You should not stare back blankly or if you do not know an answer do not look blank. Just say that you do not know the answer.
- Don’t see towards the door. This is a sign which tells you are trying to distance yourself from them
- You should maintain pleasant smile and good look on your face; you should not look dull or over confident while answer any question. Your personality should pre pleasant.
- Look attentive and listen to the questions carefully before you apart answering the questions. Of you do not hear the questions or do not understand what they mean you can simply say “sir please elaborate” or ask him what he really means.
- You should answer questions in brief. It should be accurate and simple that they can understand. Be clear while answering all the questions