GK/ Current affairs asked in BOB Manipal September 25 2016.Today bank of Baroda has conducted written test for the recruitment of candidates to the post of PO at various centers and large number of candidates had appeared in the examination. Now the next slot candidates have been waiting to appear for the exam and they are eager to know the type of questions and GK questions asked in the exam. It was conducted online on computer and there were total 250 marks for the test and two hours and 30 minutes of time was allowed for the examination. Current affairs questions were asked in the exam and mainly questions were asked from banking awareness.
It is important for the candidates to revise and learn all the concepts of banking and finance before appearing in the exam. After that they should revise the last 3 months f general awareness questions and also the computer concepts which are being asked with this section only. Some of the questions asked on September 25 in GK section are given below
GA questions asked on September 25 BOB Manipal PO exam
Below are questions asked in today’s exam based on memory.
- Current CRR Rate
- In Rio Olympics, who won bronze in wrestling – Sakshi Mallik
- RBI sachet portal
- Saudi Arabia Bank has opened branch in which City – Ahmedabad
- HRD minister – Prakash Javadekar
- Sbi mingle app
- Green bond
- Current MD of SBI
- Monaco grandprix winner – Lewis Hamilton
- DSIB banks related
- Inflation prediction by Government for the next five years
- IDB bank setting first branch where in Gujarat
- How many Indian companies are there in Forbes list
- Small scale business range
- of banks included in UPI
- Icc member : Sunil bharti
- Next RBI governor?
- New Development Bank headed by?
- Government Committee to monitor Border security
- Maximum amount in small account
- First GST state – Assam
- Theme of World Humanitarian day
- KAWAL Tiger Reserve – Jannaram, Telangana
- Interest rate on Loan to woman working group