2016 Apia international Sydney winners list.Here is the winner list of 2016 Apia international award which candidates will need to know. Each year this award is given to players of distinct fame in the area of lawn tennis. The winners are decided through the jury which decides the winners based on the preference of the players during the whole year. Here is the list of all the winners for this award and candidates will need to learn the details from here. All those who want to score good marks in the upcoming examination will need to learn the details which have been given here. Candidates will need to learn all the winners list which is generally asked in the examination. Sports and awards related news is often asked in the exanimation and all the news have been given here which candidates can learn it easily. Candidates will need to learn it to score good marks in the upcoming examinations.
Details of Apia international award 2016
- Men’s Singles :
- Viktor Troicki (Serbia) by beating Grigor Dimitrov.
- Women’s Singles :
- Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) by beating Mónica Puig.
- Men’s Doubles :
- Jamie Murray (UK) and Bruno Soares (Brazil) by beating Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea
- Women’s Doubles :
- Sania Mirza (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) by beating Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic.
- Important Points to Note : This is their 2nd title of the year 2016 (last week they won the Brisbane International title).
- This was their 30th successive win and they now hold the 2nd longest winning streak, behind novotna and sukova.
This is very important update and generally it will be asked in the general awareness section of the banking and other examinations. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming examination for bank and SSC which will be conducted during March and April should know the sports and awards related news which will be asked in the examination. Generally the questions will be asked from current affairs and banking awareness out of which maximum questions will be from current affairs.