Ahmednagar district central cooperative bank recruitment 2017 .Ahmednagar central cooperative bank is one of the cooperative banks in the country which works in collaboration of central government and state government. Cooperative banks are societies which are also maintained by the individuals who were pioneer in establishing the bank. This is a good news that Ahmednagar central cooperative bank has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as officers and clerks and all those candidates who wish to apply for the posts can now visit the official website and they can apply through the online mode. It is recommended that candidates should read Ahmednagar district cooperative bank notification 2017 available at the official website of the bank and after this you can download the details. Apply through the online mode only and there is no other mode to apply for the positions.
Ahmednagar central cooperative bank recruitment 2017
Details of recruitment are as under:
- Clerks – 52 Posts
- Junior Officer – 76 Posts
- Grade I Officer – 05 Posts
- Grade II Officer – 23 Posts
For the post of clerks, candidates must have passed graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university or its equivalent.
For the post of Junior officer, candidates must have passed their Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university.
For officer Grade I and Grade II, graduation with experience is required as per notification. For more details, read details.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 10th June 2017
- Last Date for Online Applications : 30th June 2017
- Payment of Application Fee – During 13th June 2017 to 4th July 2017
Candidates who will apply successfully will be called for written test followed by personal interview process which will be the last phase.
For more details, candidates should visit the official website.
How to apply online for Ahmednagar central cooperative bank recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website and search for the online mode to apply
- Read the notification and apply online. Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Take a print and save it on your computer.