About Oriental bank of commerce .A lot of candidates have passed the exam and they have been waiting for the allotment from the bank. A large number of candidates have got oriental bank of commerce and here are some of the details about the bank which candidates will need to know. Candidates will need to know some of the details about the bank which will be useful for them and it will help them for their career development. Candidates should know about the bank which they have been allotted. Soon the bank is going to send its allotment letter on mail to all the candidates who have been selected for the post. It was formed after the amalgamation of Punjab cooperative bank and Bari Doab bank. Earlier the head quarter of the bank was in Pakistan and in 1951 the bank was shifted from Lahore to Delhi. Below are some of the details about the bank.Know your bank- Oriental bank of commerce.
Oriental Bank of Commerce details 2016
- Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer – Sh. Animesh Chauhan
- Headquarters – Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Slogan – “Where every individual is committed”
- offcial website: www.obcindia.co.in
In the recent times the bank has also won award’s and have done something which is unique for the bank and all those candidates who are going to join the bank soon will have to know about the details as mentioned below. Also they can download the detail from the official website and they can know the details. they can keep checking the official website for the update and the joining details which will soon be uploaded on the official website. Below are some of the details and unique features of the bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce is one of the 1st Public Sector Bank certified with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS v3.1) for Card related Operations.
- SELF USER CREATION module has been made live for registration for Internet Banking.
- Launch of Special Salary Saving Accounts viz. Oriental Premium Salary Account and Oriental Salute Salary with specially designed personalised Debit Cards.
- Launch of Special Saving account for youngsters in the age group 10-18 Yrs christened as Oriental Yuva with specially designed Rupay debit card.