SSC CGL tier 1 GA questions asked on August 27, 2016 Morning /Evening shift review analysis details.Today SSC has conducted written examination for SSC CGL tier I exam at various centers across the country and candidates have appeared in large numbers. Now the paper was easier than expected. And accordingly the cutoff is expected to be higher. Candidates can solve about 70-80 questions in overall examination and here are the list of questions asked in General awareness section. GA section is one of the sections in exam where candidates face problems and they should know that there were hardly any questions from current affairs. Candidates should be well aware with the General knowledge concepts to score good marks in this section. Below are some of the details which they need to know. SSC CGL tier I exam questions asked are given here and candidates can focus on similar concepts.
SSC CGL tier I August 27, 2016 questions asked in General knowledge
Following were some of the questions asked in GS section of exam in first shift.
- Which state is more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha – Ans Mizoram
- Boiling point of water depends on – atmospheric pressure
- Dispute over Siachen is between which two countries –India & Pakistan
- Kakori conspiracy took place in year – 1925
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies – Answer is Local bodies
- Which monument is called dream of stones ?
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
- First female Governor of India – Sarojini Naidu
- Book – A thing of beauty is a joy forever, authored by – John Keats
- Who was the first female governor of Independent India?
- one question based in Zeolite
There were hardly any questions from current affairs and candidates should stick to History, geography, general science, economics of India, political science of India to score good marks in this section.